The DEP120 is anadvanceddust remover for the complete removal of dust from surfaces.
The brush has a diameter of 120 mm and consists of interchangeable 100 mm long modules. The filaments may vary depending on the materials to be processed and the result to be obtained.
The operating principle is as follows:
- The dust is discharged by an ionising bar connected to a high-voltage feeder
- A cylindrical brush removes the neutralised dust and sends it towards a suction hood integrated in the machine
- The suction hood captures the dust and sends it to a filter or collection system (external to the machine)
- a puff of ionised compressed air placed after the brush produces a barrier effect that captures any dust particles that may have escaped the brush and also cleans it
The DEP120 is equipped with a PLC with keyboard and display to control various functions:
- brush working height, 0 to 30 mm, for manual adjustment of contact pressure
- brush speed, 0 to 2,000 rpm
- brush rotation, forward/backward
- operation with / without brush
- automatic adjustment of the brush working height to the thickness of the material to be treated with wear recovery.
- contact pressure setting from 0 to 100 % DEP120 has a small footprint, with a cross-sectional area of 210 x 270 mm.
The working length ranges from 500 to 2,000 mm. It is particularly suitable when complete surface dedusting is required.
We normally have a 500 mm machine to perform practical tests at the customer’s premises.
|SPAZZOLA||D = 120 mm
L = 500 – 2000 mm
V = 0 – 1000 rpm
|MOTORE ELETTRICO||230 V – 0,18 KW|
|ALIMENTATORE BARRE ANTISTATICHE||Ingresso 230 V
Uscita 7000 V
|VELOCITÀ DI TRATTAMENTO||max 200 m / min|
|QUADRO ELETTRICO||230 V|
|ASPIRAZIONE (A CURA DEL CLIENTE)|
PER L=1000 MM
|V=1600 mc / h
NOTE: Suction characteristics are purely indicative, varying drastically with the type of dust, its specific weight and environmental conditions (humidity, etc.).
Feeding of the anti-static bars and supply of compressed air takes place automatically when the machine is started.
They are machines that use technical brushes in their production process.
Dust removers, orientators, elevators, conveyors.
Industrial brushes are characterised by their great adaptability to surfaces, great flexibility of use and virtually unlimited variety of shapes and hardness. This is why the use of brushes in machines can be very efficient in many industrial processes.
In particular, dust removers with brushes are more efficient than traditional non-contact dust removers, while in the case of orientating systems, brushes replace other techniques (compressed air, vibration, etc.) and are able to treat workpieces with low energy consumption, gently and quietly. The small footprint is another important advantage.
It can only happen if the brush is damaged by an unforeseeable cause, such as a defective product entering the machine and getting stuck in the brush, destroying it, as on the other hand can happen with any other type of part in the machine. It should be noted that the same type of brush is currently used in the pharmaceutical and food industries without any problems.
Speaking of dust removers, they are definitely cheaper than the main competitors.
As far as orientators are concerned, they are aligned, but when looking at energy and space savings they are also more advantageous.
The customer sends us a few panels (sheet, film, etc.) that are treated in the laboratory with various dust removers, so that we can choose the one that gives the best results. The processed samples are then examined by the customer for approval.
Generally, we have dust removers available for field tests, which can be sent to the customer for limited periods of time.
No, the installation is done directly by the customer due to its extreme simplicity. Of course, one must first assess the available space on the line, which sometimes contributes to the choice of the dust collector itself.
There is no single answer, as this time depends on many factors, such as product speed, materials, pressure, work shifts, etc. As a broad indication, it can be said that a set of brushes can last between one and two years, sometimes longer.